these are the things that are on my mind....

these are the things that are on my mind....

Thursday, August 28, 2008

reading, writing, and arithmetic

School started this week. Ugh. It's bitter sweet. Another semester, another step closer to the end, to the goal, to the light in the tunnel. Another semester, another professor, another stress, another dollar.... I got lucky with this one, was able to pick up all the classes I needed via petition. The odds were definitely against me. Junior college is tough, loads of students and limited resources, too many kids, not enough teachers- not enough time in the day. Our current government administration hasn't been kind to the education system and its crazy to see the consequences first hand. I can only hope that there is HOPE for the future, that our potential future leaders will really implement the reform they promise because I have big plans for my own future.

No comments: