these are the things that are on my mind....

these are the things that are on my mind....

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Learnin the Ropes...

So I took my new camera out today to give it a solid test run, or to give myself a solid test run, i guess. Ms. Courtney was kind enough to do a bit of posing for me (she secretly loves it). Here are a few samples of what we did, mind you these are straight from the camera, no editing at all...... I LOVE THIS CAMERA.





(oh, and julio came too :-P )



*side note- they're actually wearing the t-shirts i made during the election, cool, huh?



just so you know, it wasn't quite so serious as the pics look......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work!

JR said...

thank you!

Anonymous said...

mom and dad would be so proud of that last one. sigh...