these are the things that are on my mind....

these are the things that are on my mind....

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Heart The Exterminators!

So I found this little gem at 2:30am...... The Exterminators on A&E. It's about a family who.... yep, exterminates. They're based in Louisiana, so they get some funny request, and they're pretty hillbilly, in a fun-loving/ goofy way, not the dirty white trash way... The best part is how genuinely excited the main trapper Billy gets! Gotta love a man who's excited about rodents! Check it out!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

If I had hair.

That would be my do...

lala said...

i hate his wife mary though. he's the dog of the exterminator world, no doubt.

Unknown said...

I can't stand her either! She's a bratty little s***. Love Billy though. Great show.