these are the things that are on my mind....

these are the things that are on my mind....

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I was numb, and I'm so sorry for that. Truly. You were patient, I know you were.
And here I am, as always, thirty seconds too late. But I just can't let that be it. I can't, because you told me you'd do anything and everything for us, you believed in us. And I know it's true, and somewhere inside you still do. I never stopped, ever. I thought all those things you wanted to hear, but my mouth was paralyzed with the intensity of the world swirling above our heads.This has always been bigger than us and it is bigger than this.
You said.. anything.. everything.. ALWAYS.
You said you'd wait for me to get my head straight.
You were so impressed by us that you promised me the world. We still exist. Us still exists.
I cannot believe in a world without us. This world has already lost too much as of late.

No comments: