these are the things that are on my mind....

these are the things that are on my mind....

Thursday, April 14, 2011

To delete or not to delete...

So lately I've felt like this blog has just been staring at me like a reminder of all the things in life I've started and never finished. My intentions were sooo good when I began writing here. I was multi-posting, and mobile posting and photo-posting.... And then....? Well, life occurred. I guess I got caught up, busy. I tried to reset my resolve and promise myself that I'd begin writing, document my school experience, get reinvigorated. And that lasted all of one post. Yet I keep coming back. I'll sit and stare at an empty screen, and THINK about writing, but not just write. Thus, lately, I've been contemplating pushing delete. Just be done with it. Get rid of it so that the lack of effort will no longer be taunting me, reminding me. But you know what? F*#k that. Nothing else in life is easy, so why take an easy road with this? I'm keeping this blog. And, hopefully, I'll be writing much more and in more frequent intervals. And if not? So what. This is my blog. Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness, and you can just call me JR.

1 comment:

MCBen said...

Hi, I randomly came across your blog after clicking 25 times on 'next blog', just to see what I could see.

It's interesting reading but I relate to this post, I started and then deleted my own blog many times before finally deciding to stick with it, for pretty much the same reason as you, so I just thought I'd let you know your feelings on that aren't quite your own :)
Thanks for sharing.