these are the things that are on my mind....

these are the things that are on my mind....

Saturday, April 19, 2008

The pleasure is mine, really.

Well.
Recently I've felt the need for a new outlet. A new forum for me to be me. I've thought about blogging before. It just seemed so... I dunno... vain ? Looks like my own vanity has won...

Seriously though, I need a place to express my feelings, my thoughts and opinions. There are so many amazing things going on in the world today, and sooo many horrifying things as well. I can't sit here idle any longer. Maybe this is my first step, to a better me.... Or maybe its just a way to pass the time...

Whatever, however, whoever..... I invite you to participate in my journey. Read, write, laugh, disagree, reject, embrace; I welcome it all, I want it, I'm craving it....

So there you are, and here I am.

I'm JR, and the pleasure is mine I'm sure. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um, i believe that is my black necklace you are wearing. although it does look lovely in that shot.