these are the things that are on my mind....

these are the things that are on my mind....

Monday, June 16, 2008

Philadelphia Here I Come!





So, tomorrow I leave for Philadelphia. I'm super excited, I've never been! It's a working vacation, but hopefully I'll get time to see the sights. A few Philly facts: It's the city of Brotherly Love, as well as the murder capitol of the US (hey, just showin that brotherly love!). Philly was the first capitol of the United States, and is home to the Liberty Bell (cracked and all). The most exciting fact of all is that the hotel I'm stayin in is HAUNTED! YES! Muwahahahahahaha... it's a dream come true, love me some ghost hunting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

I am Natan, an israeli-persian ..just came across your blog..
well, you seem to be deeply in love with Obama..
will be in the U.S in couple of months..hope things would be as you told us on your blog..

Cheers!