these are the things that are on my mind....

these are the things that are on my mind....

Monday, April 30, 2012

i don't know how to navigate this
even the stars seem confused.
the chord pulls
from my soul
to your bleeding flesh
and into emptiness.
say my name
like it belongs to you
as you kick me to the curb.
everything is broken
everything is diluted with tears.
and we sit
in our alternate lives
in our separate universes
buried.
such little time it's taken
to destroy
such a beautiful existence.
to destroy everything I am.
trying, so hard, to understand
the incomprehensible.
why can i still feel you,
from a million miles away?
it doesn't mean you want me
you could have had me
fuck.
you could have had all of me
but here we are
defined by distance
yet so deeply connected
that it hurts to hear my own name in your voice.

No comments: